Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Coming Soon: The Homeless Patriot Blog

I am pressed for time. With days left before I must vacate my apartment in Chicago, I am trying to get this blog in order while I still have the luxury of easy computer access. Once I'm out, I will probably not have this laptop. To take it on the road would expose it to weather, damage and theft.

There are other things I must do, too. I need to get a backpack, a survival knife, some walking shoes. Toilet paper, I suppose, but that will run out eventually. Well...

Oh yes, other things: I need to find someone with a little corner in a basement or back room where I could store a couple of small banker's boxes and this laptop. Time is running out. With no immediate prospects for employment, I am forced into this situation. However, I have vowed to make this an adventure. I hope you'll join me on this journey as I blog from 'out there.'

No comments:

Post a Comment